1st Online Conference on Multidisciplinary Academic Research (OCMAR-2020)apiaraustralia June 23, 2020
The 1st Online Conference on Multidisciplinary Academic Research (OCMAR-2020) will be held on the 30th & 31st of July 2020 and will be organised from Australia. This conference will enable academics to participate and present their papers without being physically present. The Zoom platform (www.zoom.us) will be used for the presentation.
The main theme of this conference is ‘Share the Vision’. The conference will cover every topic from the areas of Business, Education, Social Sciences and ICT. Research active scholars from different countries will participate in the event to present their latest research and best practices.
We, the organisers invite you to participate in this event where you can:
- Strengthen your professional ties: this may lead to publications and job opportunities – an invaluable opportunity for post-PhD professionals.
- Receive feedback and constructive critique on your ideas: benefit from the audience engaging with your content rather than focusing on your punctuation and references.
- Refine your communication skills: move from your “isolating” research experience to a more collaborative and exchange of perspectives.
- Participate in our conference and publish your research directly through the conference proceedings and journals. Don’t miss this great opportunity to get your work out there!
All submitted papers will be peer reviewed and published in the conference proceeding to promote the prominent (and emerging) voices within your field of research.
All of the accepted papers (i.e., high standard) can be published (i.e., conditions apply) without any extra fees in the following online journals:
Asia Pacific Journal of Advanced Business and Social Studies (APJABSS) (ISSN: 2205-6033)
Asia Pacific Journal of Contemporary Education and Communication Technology (APJCECT) (ISSN: 2205-6191)
In a venture to reinforce its support to academics and researchers, Asia-Pacific Institute of Advanced Research (APIAR) is pleased to inform you of a new agreement to publish high-quality conference articles in the following two journals:
– International Journal of Web Based Communities (ISSN: 1741-8216)
– International Journal of Continuing Engineering Education and Life-Long Learning (ISSN: 1741-5055)
Please be aware that these ‘B’-ranked journals have their own rigorous reviewing process.