Apart from our daily needs, the internet has similarly become an integral part of our daily needs, no doubt. From gaming to entertainment and from shopping to working, everything needs the Internet connection now. In this pandemic ( COVID-19), the internet has proven how crucial it is.
Now 9 to 5 hours have changed into work from home. Your speed of action depends on your wifi connection and your smartness proportionate to how smart your wifi router is.
And in this ongoing time, if you are tired of your old, filthy wifi connection, it cannot hold its owner traffic. Then read further this article is obviously for you.
Read further and get to know about our six refined wifi routers. With this you can access your Wifi router with these guides and also find more info about IP address and login details. The best of 6 wifi-6 and mesh wifi system which comes with affordable price:
Tp-link Archer Ax6000 Wifi Router ( Wifi 6 802.11ax)
This router is priced at $299.99 and has 4 out of 5 stars on average. It promises an increased capacity of up to four times when compared to its predecessor. The OFDMA dramatically increases the number of devices connected to it by assigning channels to more devices.
The sleek new router has the BSS Color technology that would guarantee stable connections by eliminating signal interference. Here are some other features:
- It boasting speed is up to 6000 Mb/s
- It supports wifi 6 ( 802.11ax), which means that it can easily support wireless technologies such as OFDMA ( orthogonal frequency division multiple access) and MIMO ( multiple inputs and multiple outputs).
- 1.8 GHz 64-bit Quad-core CPU, which gives multiple devices support and speed with the fast transmission.
- Support PPTP, L2TP, and OpenVPN.
- More secure and reliable than wifi 5.
- Its Gen1 Type-A and Type C allow sharing for printers and Hard Drive.
- Comfortable handle and set up with Alexa and IFTTT web integration.
Google Nest Wifi ( Mesh Wifi Router)
Priced between $170 to $299, the Google Nest wifi has a rating of 4.7 out of 5. Google was never in the router market, but the popularity of its Google wifi mesh system that was launched in 2016 made this Nest wifi router a top-seller in no time. It is available in a variety of configurations.
The Nest’s wifi points, which are placed all around the house to create a mesh system, also work as the Google Nest mini voice-activated smart speakers. The Nest wifi is not a modem. Therefore it needs to be plugged into the one already owned by you.
Some of the other features of Google Nest wifi are:
- The Google nest wifi is wireless with a transferability rate of 2200 Gb/s
- A support mesh network, but looking for wifi 6, it will not provide that.
- 802.11ac wifi spec support with 2 Gigabit Ethernet port.
- Flexible, speedy, and reliable, comes with 4400 square feet that mean cover your whole home.
- Better than Google wifi.
Asus Rog Rapture GT Ax11000 Tri-band (Wifi 6 Gaming Router)
It is touted to be the world’s first 10-gigabit IWifi router with a quad-processor. It offers more comprehensive coverage for over vast distances due to the smaller sub-channels it is equipped with.
It is enabled with a feature called target waiting time, TWT. This allows the transmissions to be scheduled, which allows the devices to sleep for more extended periods. It would eventually result in better battery life by seven times.
The ROG Rapture is available for $499.99 and has a phenomenal rating of 5 out of 5. Some of its highlighted features are given below:
- Support Wi-Fi 6 ( 802.11ax)
- It takes gaming to the next level.
- It gives 11000 MB/s and eight external antennas and about 2.6 X faster than wifi 5.
- It also provides MIMO and OFDMA technology.
- This wifi six device gives the Gamers top priority as it supports PlayStation 3,4,4 pro, Vita, Nintendo 3DS, Xbox One, etc.
Netgear Nighthawk Ax 12( Rax 120) (Wifi 6 Router)
The router rating is at 4 out of 5, and the price tag states an amount of $499.99. The device has 12 wifi streams, which allows it to send and receive more data from a more significant amount of devices. The bigger number of streams ensures more available bandwidth and lesser congestion for all the devices connected to the wifi network.
The other features that are important to know are:
- It also supports wifi 6 ( 802.11ax). It is a little costlier than others, but it is good looking and even streams 4k and 8k resolution.
- It provides a total of 8 antennas.
- Comes with 5x gigabit Ethernet port and one multi-gig port of 2x USB 3.0
- This can quickly put on smooth gaming, smart devices, and cover the entire house.
- Provide adequate security with WPA 3 and VPN protection.
- Updates are readily available on the netgear router firmware update server.
Tp-link Deco X60 ( Mesh Wifi Router)
While the device’s outer appearance is not exceptional, it is one of the best and fastest mesh networking kits in the market presently. The router is sold in two-pack and three-pack forms, so you have the option of buying the cheaper one and then upgrading it later if required.
The entire kit’s price is $270, and it currently has a rating of 3.8- 4 out of 5. Here is the highlighted feature of TP-Link Deco X60:
- Deco X60 gives faster connectivity of wifi six-speed up to 3000 Mbps.
- It comes with OFDMA and MIMO Technology, which offer the internet to many devices.
- Quickly cover the whole area of your home.
- Provide a sound security system with WPA 3 and TP-Link Homecare features. It also contains parental control and Antivirus.
- Portable in use.
Linksys Max-stream Mr8300 ( Mesh Wifi Router)
If you are buying a router for the first time, then this one is the best to get. The router is extremely easy and quick to set up. It could quickly fill up a small apartment with wifi data. Priced at around $200, it is a bargain deal and has something that other routers might not have- it can create a mesh network with the Linksys Velop extensions.
It is rated 4 out of 5 by the majority of reviewers. Some other facts to know about the device are listed below:
- It is an AC 2200 Tri-band Gaming Mesh wifi Router.
- It can deliver speed up to 2.2gbps to an entire home.
- Excess to MU-MIMO and 4k streaming.
- Best for the gamers.
- Easy setup and provide multiple Ethernet ports connection.
- Can connect more than one system