Every lady should have a basic, flexible romper in her closet that she can wear on every occasion. No doubt that one-pieces are great to have in your closet since they can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. So if you have a fuchsia romper that is wonderful for a laid-back Saturday morning but isn’t quite ready to wear them in a more formal setting, don’t worry: there are a few simple tactics that will take your basic one-piece to the next level without costing you many dollars.
- Add jewelry: A few strategically placed glitter items elevate a plain dress to the next level, right? So to an otherwise plain jumpsuit, you can add some dangly earrings or a bold necklace and a fedora hat with red bottom. If your romper has no sleeves, add some bangles to provide some interest to your arms. But don’t go overboard; remember that too much bling can detract from the sophistication of your ensemble.
- Don’t underestimate footwear: Also, the shoes you choose to go with an outfit can make a big impact on how it looks. If you usually wear strappy shoes with your favorite romper, for example, the look will be fairly informal. Yet, if you add a pair of exquisite wedges or heels, though, the romper quickly becomes a more formal wardrobe option. Choose your shoes wisely depending on the look you want to achieve.
- Add on a sweater or blazer: No doubt that the majority of rompers are sleeveless, giving them a very casual appearance. But a formal second layer can be used to counteract this impact. For example, blazers, cardigans, shawls, sweaters, and jackets can all be used to spice up a simple fuchsia romper. Plus, if you’re going on a date or to the office, you’ll be much warmer.
- Make use of accessories: Belts, hairpieces, and other accessories can be just as effective as jewelry and shoes in changing the look of a romper. However, consider the occasion you’re attending and the types of accessories that would be appropriate for the setting, then mix and match until your ensemble is the proper level of dressy. For instance, a fedora hat red bottom can be very appropriate during concerts, so buy one if you’ve always wanted to from thestylewishlist.com.
- You can add dark tights underneath: Yes, this is a very useful trick in the cold. If it’s chilly outdoors, smooth black tights are a great way to keep your legs toasty, and they’ll almost certainly elevate your romper to a new level of sophistication. Also, you can wear unusual tights with a delicate design or perhaps some faint glitter to make them look a little more flirtatious!
- A statement hat: A quick glance online will reveal that all of the greatest fashion bloggers are now adorning their headwear. Fedora hat red bottom is a particularly good way to harness your inner boho feelings without overpowering your romper’s simplicity.
- Go for knee-high boots: Finally, because rompers are generally short, they often leave your legs exposed and bare. So you can put on a pair of knee-high or perhaps thigh-high boots to complete the ensemble. This will allow you to wear the fuchsia romper in any weather and will give you that rocker-chic appearance you’ve always desired.
Are you stuck on how you style your cute romper? We don’t think so, head over to thestylewsihlist.com now to rock your own design world.