A Summer Cleaning Plan for Your Homeonestopcleaningsupplies01 January 28, 2021
Warm weather in Melbourne, along with blue skies and sunny days, also brings along with it some particular issues to take care of. The different areas within your home will need additional care as the temperatures rise. Here are some summer cleaning tips to help you get your home free of dust, grime, pests and germs. All you will need are some basic cleaning supplies and products, and some elbow grease!
- Kitchen cleaning tips
During the warmer weather, you must keep your kitchen spic and span to prevent the growth of bacteria and spread of any bad smells. Here are some basic cleaning tips to keep your kitchen clean and organised this summer:
- Use an all-purpose cleaner on your stove and countertop to strip off dirt and stains.
- Clean the garbage disposal regularly to prevent nasty smells from spreading; wash out your garbage cans with lemons to keep them clean and fresh smelling.
- Ensure that you clean outside as well as inside cabinets and drawers, and also cover all appliances such as the microwave oven, refrigerator.
- Bathroom cleaning tips
Melbourne’s summer can lead to increased humidity in your bathroom, which can further increase the growth of germs and mould inside. Here are some ways to use your basic Melbourne cleaning supplies to get your bathrooms suitable for the summer.
- Increase the ventilation by opening a window or using an exhaust fan after you’ve taken a shower. This can reduce humidity in the bathroom.
- Use an effective bathroom cleaning solution that also smells fragrant, so that your bathroom can be clean as well as fresh-smelling.
- Clean more frequently–especially areas like the shower stall, basins, showerheads and toilet bowl.
- Bedroom cleaning tips
The bedroom is your place of rest and must always be clean and welcoming. Prepare for the Melbourne summer by following these cleaning tips for the bedroom:
- Clean your mattress, launder the mattress protectors, and wash your bedsheets and pillowcases.
- Use a microfiber duster frequently on all surfaces in the bedroom to ensure that there is no trace of dust.
- If the bedroom is carpeted, vacuum regularly to keep the floor free of dust. Also use a cleaning solution to remove stains from the carpet.
- Wash all your bedroom windows with a window cleaning solution to keep then free of dust and grime.
- Living room cleaning tips
With windows and doors left open more frequently in the summer, the living room is bound to collect dirt and dust. Particularly if there are children at your home, keeping things clean can be a challenge but here are some tips for you to follow.
- Vacuum the floor, carpets, curtains and upholstery thoroughly to keep them free of dust, pollen, pet hair, etc.
- Use a microfiber cloth to clean the furniture and open surfaces and remove any dust from them.
If you are wondering where to get suitable cleaning supplies in Melbourne, we have your back. Pick One Stop Cleaning Supplies as your Melbourne cleaning supplies provider for bulk purchases, with shipping across Australia. At One Stop Cleaning Supplies you will find the widest range of cleaning supplies in Melbourne, and the best deals. Explore Melbourne cleaning supplies at www.onestopcleaningsupplies.com or contact them via email on [email protected] or over phone on 1300 131 700.