Meta Description: Every year, new smartphones are introduced into the market, which offers the latest in technology and features. Let’s see what 2021 has to offer.
Are you considering buying a new mid-range smartphone in 2021? You need to think about some important elements related to your purchase. As a consumer, you may also look for good value for money in a future-proof phone. In India, the mid-range smartphone market is a popular segment. Smartphones in the mid-range segment include some of the best mobiles under 20,000 INR. The options available for the consumers are abundant.
Smartphone brands have a way of highlighting the advantages of mobiles, holding back on shortcomings. This isn’t surprising, naturally, so you need to do some homework. Listed here are some crucial elements to look for in a mid-range smartphone.
While buying mobiles, the first aspect that consumers focus on is screen size. Since anything you do on your smartphone goes through the screen, it’s an important part of a smartphone. It’s a good idea to check whether you’re getting an FHD panel against an HD one. A Full HD display gives you crisp text and sharp images/videos. Your display experience becomes more immersive and interactive. In some of the best mobiles under 20,000 or thereabout, you may even get an AMOLED display.
In mid-range mobiles, you can get Android v.11 as the latest OS. Just as important is the processor, determining the speed and performance of tasks, camera capability, and 5G support. Mid-range mobiles have Qualcomm Snapdragon 600/700 series or MediaTek G-series processors. Moreover, with app sizes increasing, you need 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage.
If you want your phone to be future-ready, with upcoming huge media downloads, your mid-range phone should be viable. Similarly, future app updates and games may prove resource-bulky. For your phone to continuously manage this, the best mobiles under 20,000 INR come with battery capacities of 4,000mAh-5,000mAh, ensuring that you don’t run out of steam while your phone handles daily tasks. Cameras are also an important draw. Most mid-range phones have triple or quad-rear camera arrays with 64MP primary cameras.
The 7 Best Smartphones Under 20,000 INR
We’ve handpicked 7 of the best mobiles under 20,000 INR you can set your sights on in 2021.
- Vivo Y51A – Functioning on an Android v.11 OS, this handset comes with a 6.5-inch FHD display. Equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, performance is premium. Combined with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage, you never run out of space and multitasking is easy. Your phone keeps on going with the 5,000mAh battery. A triple rear camera set-up with a 48MP primary lens produces radiant picture quality.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro – Running on MIUI 12 based on Android v.11 OS, the phone’s superb performance is determined by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 732 G processor. The 6.6-inch AMOLED display is a winner here too. For the best selfies and video calling experience, the phone has a 16MP front camera.
The rear camera set-up includes a 64MP main Samsung Isocell GW3 sensor with 2x Zoom, which allows you to capture vibrant images. Variants with 6GB or 8GB RAM, with 128GB internal storage in both are available, enabling rapid app switching and gaming. The 5020mAh battery lets your phone last through the day.
- Realme 8 Pro – Designed for superior performance, the Realme 8 Pro has an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor, and the phone runs on Realme’s UI 2.0. With a 6.4-inch display, the phone is available in 6GB and 8GB RAM variants with 128GB internal storage in both. Assuring you of switching apps seamlessly, the workflow is smooth on this device. The quad-rear camera system with a 108MP primary camera gives you professional-grade pictures.
- Xiaomi Poco X3 – The Poco X3 smartphone runs on MIUI 12. The FHD 6.6-inch display gives you greater clarity, and the phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G chipset, which delivers optimum performance. This, along with 8GB RAM ensures seamless operation and excellent flow of tasks. The quad-rear camera array has a 64MP main camera and takes mesmerizing images.
- Realme Narzo 30 Pro – This is one of the best mobiles you’ll get with 5G support under 20,000 INR. Working immensely well on an Android v.10 OS-based Realme UI, the phone’s performance is guaranteed by the MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor and 8GB RAM it houses. Your phone will never lag and will work for long hours with its 5,000mAh battery.
- Nokia 5.4 – Nokia maintains its quality with this 6.3-inch HD display phone. Powered by a dependable Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset, it conducts tasks well, running on Android v.10 OS. Invariants of 4GB and 6GB RAM, you get a phone that allows you a decent level of app switching and storage, while being affordable.
- Realme X7 – At just under 20,000 INR, this device with a MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor and 8GB RAM is more than adequate to make your phone outperform others. The triple-rear camera array takes great shots, and the 4310mAh battery is long-lasting.
You can buy your preferred phone for under 20,000 INR by choosing from a wide range of options at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. You can pay for the smartphone in no-cost EMIs, while availing attractive discounts and offers, rendering the phone affordable.