How Can I Fix the Issue of Brother Printer Connected But Not Printing?
Are you facing an issue regarding your Brother printer? Do you have a problem that your printer is not printing when connected to Mac? If your answer is yes for both these two questions, you need to apply some quick fixes to your Brother printer. There may be quite a few causes for this issue. It would be best if you look after the possible causes and then work accordingly. The quick fixes of this issue are also very straightforward. Just spare two minutes of yours and resolve this issue on your own.
Possible Reasons for Brother Printer Connected But Not Printing
There are two common reasons behind the issue of Brother Printer connected but not printing. Given below are both the reasons. Check them out and resolve them.
- Wrong settings and configuration of printer drivers.
- Faulty or outdated printer drivers.
Simple Steps to Fix the Issue of Brother Printer Connected But Not Printing
If you encounter Brother Printer connected but not printing, then there are some most manageable steps to overcome this common issue. Described below are the steps that will help you to resolve this issue quickly and effectively.
- Check whether your printer cable is firmly connected to your Mac or not.
- Approve that your printer is turned on and connected to the Power plug effectively.
- Check the printer’s network if your Mac and printer are connected on the same network or not.
- Make sure your Mac has the current iOS installed in it.
- Check your printer’s documentation and then operate it. Maybe there is an issue using your printer.
- Stop your printing work as of now. Check after some time that whether it is working or not.
- Change the app and print from another application.
- Add your Brother Printer again to your Mac.
- Check your software and update it immediately.
So, these are some fixes for Brother printer connected to wifi but not printing, where perform the steps mentioned above and resolve this issue immediately. You can also connect with the customer service technician to ask for the fixes.