Why is my Brother Printer Receiving Data but not Printing?
Brother industries ltd is a Japanese multinational electronic company. It deals with the products like printers, label printers, etc. If we talk about brother printer, it offers a very good and efficient service, but when using it for a long time there is one common problem that many users are facing. That is when the brother printer seems to receive data but it never prints. So what to do?
To Troubleshoot This Error You Can Follow the Steps Below
- Press the menu key in the printer, now if LCD change.
- Verify the cable connection and check the power on the machine.
- Verify your printer driver.
- Process the printing again, you can now get your printing done.
- Now if the issue is still not resolved, press the power on the brother machine for 15-30 seconds.
- Now again go ahead with the test print from a different application.
- If the issue gets resolved it means, the problem is with the application.
- Press the menu button.
- Now press the turn on/off button to turn off your machine, if the machine is still on, unplug it.
- If any USB cable or internet cable is connected, disconnect it.
- Now plug the machine again and turn it on.
- If the machine still showing “receiving data” or “printing”.
- You can exchange it while being in the 2-year limited exchange warranty.
- If the machine is not showing “receiving data” or “printing”.
Go to the option print the user setting:
- Here press menu 5 (print report), 5 (user setting).
- Go for the “start” option.
The machine now will print the user setting report, which means your issue is resolved now.
Now you can follow the above steps to resolve your issue, Most of the printer issues get resolved by simply rebooting the machine. You can also contact a Brother printer technician to get an instant solution. Now hope your query for how do I troubleshoot my Brother printer must be resolved.