What is the procedure to select seats for Korean Air flights?
Have you already confirmed reservations with Korean Air, and do you wish to pick seats for your booking? Then, you can check out the seat selection procedure details shared to plan a comfortable trip with the airline.
How to pick seats on Korean Air flights?
For travelers who wish to select seats for their bookings and looking for details on How to select seats on Korean Air? The airline offers two options to select seats that include:
- Through service centers, travel agencies, and branch office
But, to save time for the travelers, here are the online seat selection steps that one can follow and preferred seats for their reservations. Before heading on the process, the traveler is suggested to check the seat selection service availability.
- Visit the Korean Air website and open the advance seat selection page.
- Here, the traveler can mention the reservation details and retrieve the booking.
- After that, the traveler will get an option to select preferred seating for their booking.
- If required, the traveler needs to make payment for selected seats.
Guidelines to select seats for Korean Air bookings
Before heading with the Korean Air seat selection process, the traveler must keep these guidelines in mind and confirm the seats for their booking.
- This service is available for travelers with economy or reserved Prestige and First class tickets.
- The seat selection service is available 24 hours before the departure of the flight.
- The seat selection option can be limited as per the membership level and booking class.
- The airline has the right to change seats without any notice.
- Further, the selected seats are not guaranteed if the traveler fails to check-in within a specified time limit.
Still, if travelers have queries regarding Korean air seat selection, they can reach out to the Korean Air customer service and select preferred seating for their reservations. So, for traveler whoever wish to select seats, they can use the provided info.