How to change the passenger name on Korean Air?
Suppose you are booking your flight ticket with Korean Air, and by mistake, you misspelled a name. In such a situation, correcting the spelling is the only option. You can update the spelling effortlessly. Now, you will think about How to change passengers’ names on Korean Air ticket, whose answer is the only solution for you. Follow the steps of the name change and get your solution.
What is the name change policy of Korean Air?
Before going through the steps to change the name on Korean Air, it is essential to know the name change policy. The Korean Air name change policy is beneficial in correcting the name of the passenger. Here are the valuable points that you should consider. Have a look.
- To update the name of the passenger, go to the official website of Korean Air.
- You can correct only one name on a single ticket.
- Changing the first or last name is not allowed. You can correct only the misspelled word.
- You need to pay some additional amount to Korean Air for changing the name of the passenger.
Steps to change the name of the passenger on Korean Air
- Launch the official website of Korean Air.
- Go to the “My Trips” option.
- Write down your booking number and last name.
- Click the “Submit” option.
- Move to the option of “Change Name.”
- Do the necessary changes as per the policy.
- Hit the “Confirm” option.
So, these are all about how to change the name of passengers on Korean Air. After following the above points, you must know How to change passengers’ names on Korean Air tickets, which is straightforward. Follow these steps and update your information accordingly.