Perfect for medium agricultural use and orchards, Captain tractor has become a leading brand in producing machines tailored to the needs of the farmers. Captain Tractors are perfect for most of the agricultural uses in the Indian regions. Captain produces such tractors, which are performing very well, especially in the small HP tractor segment.
Popular Captain Tractor Models
Captain 283 4WD- 8G Tractor
- It is loaded with 27 HP and 3 cylinders. Captain 283 4WD-8G engine capacity provides efficient mileage in the field. This tractor is one of the powerful tractors and gives good mileage.
- It has 9 forward + 3 reverse gearboxes.
- Along with that, the Captain 283 4WD-8G has an excellent forward speed of kmph.
- It is manufactured with an Oil Immersed Disc Brake.
- Captain tractor 283 4WD-8G SteeringType is Smooth Power Steering.
- It provides a large fuel tank capacity of 19 litres for long runs on the farms.
- Captain 283 4WD- 8G has a strong lifting capacity of 750 kg.
- This tractor price in India start from Rs 4.25 Lakh and up to 4.50 Lakh*.
Captain 200 DI Tractor
- It comes with 20 HP and 1 cylinder. Captain 200 DI engine capacity provides efficient mileage on the field. The 200 Captain DI is one of the powerful tractors and offers good mileage.
- It has 8 forwards + 2 reverse gearboxes.
- Along with this, the forward speed of Captain 200 DI is excellent.
- The steering type of Captain 200 DI is Smooth Mechanical.
- It provides a large fuel tank capacity of one litre for long runs on farms.
- Captain 200 DI price in India starts from Rs 2.65 Lakh and up to 2.80 lakh*.
For more information regarding captain models, stay tuned with us.
For more information regarding the Indo farm tractor, stay tuned with us. If you want to know more about mini tractors, Used tractors, new tractors, prices, features, reviews and many more, please visit TractorFirst.