Alaska airlines always work for the safety of the passengers to take precautions for the prevailing situation of covid-19. They will follow various safety measures and protocols while boarding or on the journey. Therefore passengers ask, do you need a Covid test to fly Alaska airlines Hold fare before boarding the flight. For this situation, you need to read further about all the guidelines related to Covid 19, which you need to follow in the journey with Alaska:
- Pre-travel Covid testing is required to get the flight and prevent the spread of covid-19.
- You need to submit the physical or digital negative report of RT-PCR, which is not more than one day before the departure to your preferred location.
- Vaccinated travelers need to submit the proof of negative Covid test, which is valid three days before the flight departure.
- Children below two are not mandatory to get the Covid test or vaccination for travel with Alaska airlines.
- If the passenger has recently recovered from Covid 19, you need to submit the recovery report from a certified medical officer, which is not less than 90 days of becoming positive.
- Alaska airlines also provide the facility of Covid testing booths at the airport, and you will get the report within some time before the departure.
- You need to submit the report online at the Alaska Airlines website at the time of check-in or at the airport officials to get the boarding pass.
- Apart from the test and vaccinations, all the passengers must wear a mask that covers the face adequately and follow the social distancing in the queue.
If you want more information related to Covid 19, you can get in touch with their experts. You can check the different modes to connect with How Do I Speak to A Live Person at Alaska Airlines? at their help section anytime as they are 24 hours available.