Blog & Journal


Foreclosure Lawyer |Ronald D. Weiss, ESQ. 

skyseoroundtable July 15, 2021

On the off chance that you just need the cash that is expected to you*, you can begin a “non-installment activity.” You initially need to send your inhabitant a 14 Day Written Demand – a letter, sent by means of UPSP Certified Mail. In this letter you illuminate to the occupant that except if the back lease is settled completely, they have 14 days to move out or, more than likely removal procedures will start. Until this letter is sent (and got by the tenant), you will not have the option to begin the removal interaction.

Assuming, notwithstanding, you need the inhabitant out for some other explanation, you should begin a “Remainder Action.”

Remnant Actions

What you do next relies upon why you need to expel an occupant.

On the off chance that the occupant is harming the property or is doing anything against the arrangements in the rent, you should send a “Notice to Cure” – a letter enumerating what you need them to quit doing and a cut-off time to fix things. On the off chance that the cut-off time elapses without the issue being “restored”, you need to serve the occupant a “Pink slip” noticing a cut-off time for them to leave the property.

In the event that you need the occupant to leave since you are selling the property, it’s being abandoned, or you need to move in relative all things being equal, each of these have their own orders with various notification, various timetables, and distinctive ways they are taken care of in court. 

What to do first

Call a legal advisor who works explicitly New York Landlord-Tenant Litigation.

New York is an occupant amicable state. Property managers should follow various guidelines, and if anytime they skip or overlook the standards, their ousting cases can be tossed out of court. In addition, the guidelines are marginally extraordinary between New York City and the remainder of the state. Furthermore, there are a ton of them. Try not to attempt to do this without anyone’s help.

Ronald D. Weiss, ESQ.  has been taking care of these kinds of cases for quite a long time. He can direct you through the interaction, handle all the desk work, and if things end up in court, he will be there on your side. Call him at 631-271-3737 for a free discussion on what is the most ideal approach to get the goal you need.

For More Info Please Visit Our Website :

Or Email Us @ : [email protected]

Leave a Comment

Login to your account

Can't remember your Password ?

Register for this site!