Guidelines to Maintain the Wine Cooler FridgesDavid648 March 21, 2019
People who love to store wine in their homes should prefer to buy these wine cooler fridges. Actually, this will help you to provide an appropriate temperature range of the wine bottles. That will help you to increase the storage life of these wine bottles. Other than that, these coolers will also help you to maintain the taste and colour of the wine. And enable you to get the fresh and chilled drink any time you want to have it. Here in this article we are discussing about basic guidelines about these wine cooler fridges.
1. Keep the Wine Cooler Well Cleaned:
The first thing that you should know about is the cleaning process of these bottle coolers. Obviously, cleaning of the bottle cooler is very important so make sure that you do deep cleaning of bottle coolers after every 3 to 6 months. It will only take 10 to 15 minutes. So here are some instructions about it:
- First of all start by unplugging your commercial wine cooler fridge. After that start with removing the empty bottles and the simply drain all the remaining water that will be present in the reservoir.
- So start by cleaning the exterior and for this you have to use a mild and non-abrasive detergent.
- Then simply remove the interior shelves and start cleaning the inner space just like you clean the outer side.
- Don’t forget to scrub the reservoir by using a perfect non-abrasive sponge along with the diluted solution.
2. Know About Basic Operating Principles:
So yes, if you actually want to have the best performance of these wine cooler fridges then you should prefer to follow following operation principles:
- Keep in mind that you should prefer to read the owner’s manual before using the unit.
- Other than that you have to avoid opening the door of unit too often
- Make sure seals on the doors are working fine to seal the cool air within the unit.
- Actually, all these factors matters a lot in making the unit energy efficient. So yes by following these principles you can have the energy efficient appliance to get the chilled and perfect wine all the time.
3. Prevent Bottle Cooler Leakage:
Keep in mind that there are chances of facing an issue of bottle cooler leakage. So in that case you should know how you can actually detect the cooler leakage. Most of the time that is a bottle that got damaged, but we thought that our bottle cooler is leaking. So in this type of situation you should start with analysing the bottles that you have kept inside it. So after taking out all the bottles and the drain the cooler and then check out the leakage of the water. It will give you clarity whether your cooler is leaking or it due to leaked bottles.
4. Keep the Wine Cooler Well Maintained:
Other than that you should know that well maintained wine cooler will help you to keep your drinks fresh and chilled all the time. Otherwise, you might have to face issues like decolouration of wine and tasteless wine. So yes to keep the unit well maintained you have to keep the unit well maintained by checking the cords, damages, leaks, interior lights and also cleaning it regularly.