Passengers can cancel their Lufthansa airlines reservation and claim the refund if applicable. You can easily cancel the flight through the manage booking section of the official website of Lufthansa airlines. Passengers can also contact the customer care executive of Lufthansa airlines to make a cancellation request. You can refer to the Lufthansa airlines general policies given below.
Cancellation and refund policy of Lufthansa
- As per the 24-hour free cancellation policy, passengers can claim the entire refund amount of their canceled flight.
- You can only get a refund after the successful cancellation of your tickets.
- Non-refundable ticket holders can get the travel credits that are redeemable for a future booking.
- Passengers need to fill the refund form in order to receive the refund in their original payment mode.
- The refund of your canceled flight is initiated within 7-10 days once it has been approved by the airlines.
- The refund amount depends on certain criteria like ticket type, time left for departure, route, etc.
- A cancellation fee is imposed if you cancel the ticket after 24 hours of booking.
- If the passenger is a frequent flyer program member, then they are entitled to get the whole refund claim even after the risk-free period is over.
The details mentioned above will surely provide the answer to how long does it take to get a refund from Lufthansa airlines. If you are still in doubt regarding anything, reach out to Lufthansa’s customer representative via call, chat, email, and social media.