Steps to Cancel Ethiopian Airlines Reservations
Ethiopian is a famous flag carrier as they provide excellent services to their customers. Passengers can book or cancel their flight ticket at their official website or contact the customer support team anytime. Sometimes for some unfortunate reason, you have to make the cancellation with Ethiopian Airlines. To make the cancellation, it is vital to understand the Ethiopian cancellation policy, which is described below:
- You can make the cancellation within 24 hours of the booking to get the full refund.
- After 24 hours of the booking, you need to pay cancellation charges as per the airline’s policy.
- Cancellation will depend on the type of ticket you have purchased; if you purchase the non-refundable ticket, you can only get a travel voucher after cancellation.
The Process to Cancel the Flight Ticket:
- You need to open the manage booking option on the Ethiopian website.
- Enter the booking confirmation number and the last name of the passenger ad submit.
- Select the cancel button and proceed further.
- You will see the payment page where the final amount is displayed on the screen after deductions if any.
- Click to confirm the cancellation, and you will receive a refund within 7 to 20 working days at your bank account.
- After confirmation, you will receive a cancellation confirmation at your email id.
With the above easy steps, you can make the cancellation hassle-free. However, if you still face issues, you can contact the customer service associate anytime over call, chat, email, or social media. To solve the problem of how do I cancel my flight with Ethiopian Airlines, you need to dial the phone number available at the Ethiopian contact section and listen to the IVR attempts. Within minutes, you will be connected to a live person. After that, speak with them and solve your cancellation issues.