How to Clean a Brother Laser Printer?
Brother Laser printer is quite an efficient printer machine through which you can easily print photos and labels. But, when you use it over time, there will be issues like not printing like before, or you can see ink leakage and much more problems. It is recommended to clean the Brother laser printer in a particular period.
With some steps, you can easily clean it and increase its efficiency. You need to direct the below-mentioned strides, make sure you don’t jump, just follow each step to make cleaning easy.
Steps to Clean Brother Laser Printer
First, you should go for the exterior cleaning;
- First, you need to disconnect all the power cords and sources. It is just for safety, and you can easily move the device.
- Now, you can slide the paper box and let the box come out. Once it comes out, then you have to put the tray on the side.
- Next, use the dry cloth to clean the exterior part of the Brother Laser printer. With this, you clean the dust and small particles.
- During this cleaning, make sure you remove the exterior paper and other debris.
- Now, reconnect the whole box and start it again.
When it comes to interior cleaning, you need to follow the different steps;
- Turn off the all power supply and let the machine cool down.
- Open the front cover and avoid touching any sensitive parts or complicated areas.
- You can use a soft cloth and brush to clean the electrodes and wires.
- In this, you can use the slight rinse cloth too, but make sure you don’t use too much water here.
- Close the front cover and plug in all the wires and turn it “On”.
If you face any issues, then you can rely on the Brother Printer Maintenance Service team. You can connect with the person and get instant support from the team.