There is nothing better than quick customer service when you are stuck with some query. Air Canada provides you the customer support, which helps you resolve the issues with the airline and helps you save your time.
You will get to learn the various ways to contact the customer service of Air Canada in this article. You can ask questions about the ticket booking, cancellation process, Air Canada last-minute deals, and many more.
Ways to contact Air Canada
Via Phone call:
- You need to get to the official page of Air Canada.
- Click on the Customer support option given at the top panel.
- After that, you will be shifted to a page where you can find different calling numbers.
- You need to click on the service you want assistance with and dial the given number.
- Make sure to choose the international number given on the other side of the page.
- You will be able to contact the live representative of Air Canada by following the above steps.
Via Live Chat:
- You need to click on the Customer Support option at the top of the page.
- On the contact page, take your cursor to the bottom right corner of the page.
- Click on the message icon given there to see the message box.
- Once you see the box, you can ask about the issue on Air Canada.
Via Email: You can find the link to the email id on the contact page. You just need to click on the link and compose a mail. Fill the form shown on the next page and describe your issue in the description box.
So, these are the ways to contact the Air Canada live person. You can call the given numbers at the given timings on the website. You can also get in touch with Air Canada on the social media pages at the bottom of the homepage.