Google or Gmail is an important part of everyone’s professional life nowadays. An email address is the most basic requirement you need to have, to create your identity on the internet. However, there are times, that you might go through some issues, due to which you would need to recover your account.
In case you have a query regarding google account recovery date of birth , then it is important for you to know that, Google, does not consider date of birth as the safe passage to recover the account. That is the reason there are other ways, to recover it. To know the exact way to recover the account you just need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
Steps to recover your Gmail account:
- Open the official website of Gmail.
- In case you don’t know the website address, then you would need to just search on any search engine “Gmail” and click on the top link.
- Below the “sign in” option, you’ll see the option of “Forgot password”.
- Click on Forgot password.
- On the new page you’ll have the option of receiving the code or answering the security questions.
- According to your convenience, you would need to select an option.
- In case you select the option of security code, then you’ll receive it either on your alternate email address or through text on your registered mobile number with Gmail.
- Mention the code you have received and you’ll receive a reset password link.
- Reset the password and you’ll be able to log in with your new password.
Other ways to recover:
- You need to open the “Find your username” page of google.
- You can even search “Find your username” on search engine and you’ll get the direct link to the page.
- You just need to enter your recovery email id. Tap on submit.
- On the recovery email address you will receive an email to recover to email address.
I hope the above mentioned steps helped you to recover your account. Enjoy your Google services.