Are you struggling with your Google account? Why not you recover it? Yes, if you are stuck with your Google account or lost some credentials, it is best to recover it. There are several recovery options that you can use for your Google account recovery? Here you get to know some easy steps to recover your Google account.
Recover your Google account
You can recover your Google accounts using several recovery options. Some of the best recovery options are using alternate Gmail id /phone number, security questions, etc.
Receiver Google account using the registered phone number
1. Go to the Google login in or sign-in page on your system
2. Enter the detail like username and click forgot password
3. Click on next to access the recovery options
4. Out of all the options, select the verification via the phone number
5. Type your registered mobile number to get a verification code
6. Enter the code onto the screen click on next
7. You will be now prompted to the password restoration page
8. There you have to enter a strong password, reconfirm it to recover your account
Can I recover my Google account? Yes, you can recover your account using the details above. The exact process you can follow to recover your account via a registered email address. In that case, you will enter your email address rather than your phone number.
Recover Google account without email id/phone number
If you don’t have a registered email id or phone number, you can use the security question to recover your account.
1. Go to the login page of Google
2. Enter the username/email id and click on the tab forgot password
3. You can now select a security question from the account recovery page
4. Answer the security question correctly to move to the password restoration page
5. Change your password to recover your Google account.
So using the step above, you can recover your Google account anytime. In case you face any trouble, you can speak to Google customer care anytime.