Apple is famous for its security and good features. You get the security on your apple phone that can’t be cracked by any hacked. Due to this reason, there are times when users lock themselves out of their Apple id account.
To resolve this issue, you can find this article very helpful. You can find the answer to how can I unlock my Apple id account in the sections below.
Ways to unlock the locked Apple id account
You can unlock your apple account by resetting your id password. Here are the ways by which you can reset the password for your Apple account.
- You need to open the Settings of your device.
- Now enter your name to get the Password and Security option.
- You will find the Change password option in the next section.
- You will have to complete the verification by using your fingerprint or face id.
- If you are signed in to iCloud, then you will get a verification code.
- You need to enter that code to change the password.
- Once you follow the instructions given on the screen, you will reset the password and unlock your apple id.
Using recovery phone or email:
- You need to get on the sign-in page of your Apple account.
- Enter the id you want to unlock, and then click on the Forgot password option.
- Choose the recovery email or phone number to get the passcode.
- Enter the code in the given space, and then you can reset your password.
Why can t I unlock my Apple ID account?
If you are wondering about the reason why you can’t unlock your apple account, you should know the following reasons:
- You may be entering the incorrect login credentials in the Apple account login page.
- There is a possibility that you are trying to open your Apple account on many devices.
- You may be using the wrong recovery email and password to get the passcode.
- You need to check if the recovery email and password are still active or not.
- There is the possibility that someone else has opened or trying to open your Apple account on his device.
How long does it take to unlock Apple ID?
It takes around 24 hours to unlock your Apple account. You need to wait for another 24 hurts if you are using the wrong password. You need to choose the option of Security questions to unlock your Apple ID.
Apple Customer Service
If you cannot unlock your account by using the above options, you can also contact the customer support of Apple. You need to get on the support page and then choose the option “Does Facebook Have Live Chat”. You will find the recovery options. You can choose the Contact option to call the customer representative of Apple.