If you are interested in recovering locked out of Google accounts, then you have come to the exact right place. We are here to provide a step-by-step guide and information that is aimed to address issues with your Google account.
Locked out of Google account? What to do?
You may stick to the steps that are mentioned down under:
- First and foremost, users are supposed to visit the official website of Google for performing the Sign in.
- You are required to select the Need Help option.
- After selecting the Need help option, users are required to get started with entering details regarding their email address associated with their Google account.
- Hit the next option and proceed further. Click on the option that reads ‘ Find my Account’.
- You will be redirected to yet another page, where you are supposed to enter your recovery email address or the recovery phone number.
- Next, users are required to enter their name and check the box for ‘I am not a robot’.
- Select the submit option. You will receive an email that consists of your email address and password.
- Perform the Sign in and then you are supposed to get started with resetting your password for your Google account.
- Create a new password and you are done.
I hope this helps with Locked out of your Google account.