Information for how do you reactivate a deactivated Gmail account?
If you do not have access to a deactivated Gmail account for your operations, then you have the option to reactivate your account with some simple & helpful tips that you get to learn by going through these simple & easy steps. But to know about the process of reactivate Gmail account, then you have to visit the Gmail website therein also you have the different methods through which you can easily reactivate your Gmail account.
Follow the steps for reactivation of deactivated Gmail account:
- User first of all required to visit the Gmail login page through a preferred web browser
- After that, the user will enter the username of the deactivated Gmail account
- Now click on the Next button
- After this, the user needs to enter the password & login
- But before that, you need to reset your old password by clicking on forgot password option
- Now on the next page, you will get to see various options for password changing
- There you will choose the phone number option
- Now click on the Send verification code on the registered number
- Now you will receive the code
- After that, enter the code into the required filed & click on next
- Now you will enter new & reconfirm the password
- At last click save button & logout & then re-launch Gmail & enter correct credentials & login.
Therefore following these points step by step, you can efficiently get to reactivate Gmail account, without any hustle or bustle & your deactivated account will get reactivated once again.
However, suppose you need technical help to reactivate Gmail account. In that case, you may contact the customer service team representative for help & guidance as to their services. You can avail anytime & from any part of the world because customers care executives are active 24*7 for instant help.