Undoubtedly, Gmail phone verification is essential to maintain the security considerations of the account. It also helps in protecting the account from Cyber breaches. Despite its so many advantages, there is something wrong with it, like in some situations users do not get access to their mobile phones. It is a frustrating situation, and users need to know “How do I bypass Gmail phone verification”. Go through the detailed instructions carefully.
Let us see how to bypass Gmail phone verification:
In the below-mentioned instructions, we get to see the bypassing procedure of Gmail phone verification. Users are advised to go through these pointers carefully;
Users can sign with a temporary phone number:
- In the first step, get a temporary phone number that can receive texts.
- Users are required to visit the New account creation page.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions and wait until you get the option of filling in the phone number.
- In this step, fill out your temporary phone number and select the option “Next”.
- Now you get to receive the code verify it.
- After completion of the fifth step, remove the phone number from your account.
- Complete your account set you process
As we see in the instructions mentioned above that “How do I bypass Gmail phone verification”. In case if you have further doubts, then to get professional assistance contact Gmail customer service.