How do I check my booking on Qatar Airways?oliviasophie October 19, 2020
Although the history of Qatar Airways, the national airline of the State of Qatar, began in 1994 as a small regional airline. It was not until 1997, under the mandate of His Highness Father Emir, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, when work began to transform Qatar Airways into the airline we know today and the fastest-growing airline in the history of world aviation. As we all know that along with Qatar Airways reservations, many major airlines have the option of online booking. However, even though it is now easy to book a flight ticket, there are few aspects and need to be remembered when boarding your flight.
Steps to Book and Manage your Flight Bookings Online
It is the easiest way to book your flight seat by utilizing the benefits of Qatar Airways’ online reservation portal.
- Just login to your account on the official Qatar Airways website or you can use it as a guest to book your flight.
- Select the destinations and punch in the desired dates in the requested columns.
- Make the payment on the payment page, and voila! Your booking is ready.
- To Manage your booking and check the status just click on the manage booking tab and you will get all the options from canceling the booking to changing the dates.
Online Check-in Options
Qatar Airways’ provides three options to check-in for a flight:
- Online, between 48 hours and 90 minutes before flight departure (24 hours before for flights to/from the United States), through the “Manage Reservation” tab located just above the leading search engine. Please note that check-in is only available for flights operated by Qatar Airways.
- Through the Qatar Airways mobile application, available on the App Store and Google Play, with which you can take your boarding pass in the form of a QR code and manage your trips from your device. Although most airports accept electronic boarding passes, we recommend confirming before starting our journey as you may have to print it out.
- At the Qatar Airways counters at the airport from 3 hours to 1 hour before flight departure.
Qatar Airways Privilege Club
Qatar Airways offer three classes in its Privilege membership club, which is, Silver, Gold, and Platinum, with many exclusive benefits and exciting deals for its members.
See More : Qatar Airways Manage Booking | Allegiant Airlines Reservations | Southwest Airlines reservations | Air France Reservation | Volaris Reservation