How Can I Reset my Brother Printer Straightforwardly?
Is your Brother printer not working correctly? Is it showing some unusual behavior? If so, reset your device immediately. Your Brother Printer may face any issue, and due to this, it may show some unnatural and unusual behavior. Therefore, to minimize this, you need to reset your printer. After the process, you will see a new output from your Brother Printer. Now, check out the procedure to reset your Brother printer effortlessly.
Steps to Reset Brother Printer Easily:
If your Brother Printer encounters some issues, the only thing you need to do to get rid of the problem is to reset your printer. Once you reset your device, you will see a drastic change in your printer. Also, after the process, your printer will provide an excellent output to you without any glitches. Listed below are the basic steps that will help you to reset your Brother Printer perfectly. Have a look.
- First of all, remove the interface cable for Network or all settings reset functions.
- Move to the printer control panel and press the menu option.
- Now, access the Up and down arrow keys and click on the “Initial Setup” option.
- Hit the “Ok” option.
- Again, access the Up and down arrow keys and click on the “Reset” option.
- Tap on the “Ok” option.
- Access the Up and down arrow keys and choose the reset function of your preference.
- Hit the “Ok” option to proceed to the next step.
Now, choose your desired option for the following options –
- Press 1 to reset All Settings.
- Press 2 if you want to exit without making any changes.
- The option will ask you to reset your printer.
- Press 1 to reset your Brother Printer.
- Press 2 if you want to exit without resetting your printer.
So, perform the steps mentioned above and effortlessly reset your Brother Printer. Now, you must know how to reset Brother printer, where the procedure is very uncomplicated. Reset your Brother Printer to eradicate all the issues regarding your printer’s output.