How Can You Fix Epson WF 3640 Error Code 0x97?
Are you having trouble with Error Code 0x97 in your Epson printer and looking for solutions? Error 0x97 is a hardware fault, which means your printer is effectively dead. If your Epson printer is still under warranty, contact the printer technician to walk you through the problem. Because if the technician is unable to fix the issue, you can request a replacement. You can figure out how to fix Epson WF 3640 error code 0x97 by following the techniques presented below.
Reconnect the Printer:
- To fix the error you must first cancel any print jobs and clear any paper jams.
- Disconnect all cords from your printer and anything linked to it after that.
- To release any leftover electricity on your printer, you have to press the power button.
- Hold the position for 60 seconds, after that reconnect your printer.
- Run a print job after turning on your printer to check whether the error is fixed.
Turn the Printer On and Off:
- Unplug all wires and connectors and wait 5 minutes for the printer to cool down.
- Then press and hold the power button for 60 seconds while reconnecting all of the wires.
- Continue to hold the power button for the next 60 seconds before releasing it.
- Finally, print a test page to verify whether the problem has been fixed.
Clean the Printer Head:
- Turn off the printer and open the ink cartridge box to clean the printer head.
- Ink cartridges should be released and removed.
- Place a damp cloth on the middle track, that’s where the printer head moves. Allow the cloth to sit for a few hours to absorb all of the dried ink.
- Reinstall the cartridges after drying the print head with a cloth.
- Finally, perform a print test to see whether the problem has been resolved.
The methods given above may assist you in determining how to Fix Epson Error Code 0x97 on your own. Furthermore, you may contact a technician at the Epson printer department at any time for assistance in resolving the issue that you are experiencing with your printer.