How to Get Epson Printer Out of Error State?
The Epson printer error is probably caused because of a host of problems. Since it is a very general problem, it is difficult to troubleshoot the issue. When an Epson printer error occurs, you are notified with a message.
Therefore if you see the message, you can go through this write-up to fix the Epson printer issue. Kindly follow the steps mentioned below.
Steps to Rectify the Issue
Check the Connections:
- Kindly check the hardware for any connections that are loose. Verify if the main power cable from the main source properly connects to the printer.
- Also, check if the cable from the printer properly connects to the computer or not.
- Remove all wires and clean them to get rid of any dust particles which might hinder the connection.
- If yours is a wireless printer, ensure that all the routers and wireless connections are properly attached.
- If yours is a network printer, there could be an issue with the network connections. Kindly call your system administrator to ensure that all the cables are properly placed.
- Once you have made sure that your cables are correct, then restart your printer. In the majority of the cases, this should fix problems right away. Else, follow the next step.
Reinstall or Update the Driver:
- You may have updated your system to a newer version, or the previous printer driver might not be of use right now. So, to know how to fix the Epson error mode, you need to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver.
- If reinstalling the driver did not fix the Epson Printer in Error State, you can update the driver. You need to go to Epson’s website to check for the latest available drivers. Search the site using the model number of your printer. Download the driver that is made for your printer and install it on your system.