How Can You Get a Zebra Printer to Print?
Are you looking for information on how to get a document printed on your Zebra printer? In such a case, you’ll be able to get the information you need on how to set up your Zebra printer for printing a document from this page. To print a word document on a Zebra printer, there are numerous options. To begin, you must first install the Zebra printer set up on your device, after which you will be able to print a document from it.
By following the instructions below, you may learn how to get your Zebra printer to print;
- First and foremost, you must connect your Zebra printer to your computer by USB or Parallel connection.
- After that, you must switch on your Zebra printer and then download the necessary software.
- You must first go to the Zebra website and then download the printer drivers for your device from there.
- Then, from downloads, you must install the Zebra printer setup file on your computer.
- After that, go to the Start Menu and pick the “Devices and Printers,” or “Printers,” or “Printers and Faxes” option.
- Then choose “Printing Preferences” from the right-click menu on the Zebra Designer printer.
- After that, go to the “Options” list and make sure that paper size is set to a width of 4 and height 6 in the “Size” box.
- Afterward, to advance to the next full label, load the label roll and push the Advance button.
- Then, from the “Printing On” / “Print Media” option from the dropdown menus, choose the label roll.
- Finally, to get your Zebra printer to print a document, you have to press the “Print Sample” option.
You can learn how to get Zebra Printer Setup on your device and then print a document from it, by using the information provided in the section above. In case, you encounter some trouble in printing from Zebra printer you can get help from a technical by calling its customer service.