How do I recover my Google account?
Are you willing to recover your Google account when you forget your password or your account is hijacked? While trying to log into the Google account the Google users may face the issue that they are unable to log in despite trying multiple times. So when such a situation arises, the users feel the need to recover the account, but they are unable to do it because they don’t know the steps. So to help the Google users with the same problem, below mentioned are the steps that will help the users in recovering their accounts.
Steps to recover the Google account
- Firstly the user needs to open the Google account page.
- Then the user needs to tap on the sign-in option from sign in and sign up new user’s option.
- Now the user will ask to enter the username and the password to open the account, and in case they forget, tap on forget password option.
- After tapping on forget password option, the user will be asked to enter the email address.
- Then click on confirm, and the user will be asked to choose the mode to get the security code.
- After choosing the appropriate mod, the user is supposed to enter the verification code on the panel along with the captcha.
- Then the new page will open that ask the users to enter the new password and confirm the same.
- Lastly, the user can get access to their Google account by entering new credentials.
- Using the steps mentioned above, the user can recover their Google account and get access to the Google account.
- If the user is still facing the issue in Google account recovery they are advised to go to a customer care executive to get customer support.