Information for Comcast account recovery process
Comcast helps you to connect with the tech world. If you have lost access to your Comcast account, you can learn the recovery steps in this article. You will be able to reset your Comcast password and access the account easily.
How to recover the Comcast account in a quick time
To perform the Comcast account recovery, you need to follow the steps given below:
- You need to go to the official login page of Comcast
- You have to click on the Sign-in button at the top right corner of the page.
- Now you need to enter the email account you want to account and click on Next.
- You will find the password recovery link at the bottom of the page that you need to click.
- You will be directed to a new page where you have to complete the verification process.
- Enter the letters given in the captcha box and click on submit button.
- You need to click on the Send link button to get the verification code.
- Enter the recovery email account in the given box and hit the Send button to complete the Comcast account recovery.
- You will get a verification code in your recovery email account that you need to fill in the blank given on the page.
- If you have not set the recovery email, you can choose the option of Security Question.
- You need to answer the question asked with you, and if the answer matches the previous data, you can reset your password.
- Now set a strong password using the combination of letters and digits.
- Confirm the new password and click on the Submit button to get your account back.
So, by following the steps above, you will be able to complete the Comcast account recovery. If you face any issue with the recovery process, you can contact the customer service of Comcast. You can also check the FAQ section of the Comcast support page.