If you don’t have a car of your own, there is no need to be sad. If you want to go somewhere with your family, you can always rent a car. You have to go to the Hertz website and request the car of your choice.
In this article, we will tell you how you can talk to Hertz live person to book your car. You can also sort any of the issues you are facing while booking the car.
Steps to contact the live person at Hertz
- You need to go to the official website of Hertz
- Scroll down to the bottom to see the Contact Us option in the Customer Support section.
- Once you click on it, you will find the contact details on the page.
- You will see the contact details on the new page.
- You can scroll down a little to see the contact numbers with the timings.
- You can select and dial any number to talk to a live person at Hertz.
If you are not able to reach them on call, you can contact them via other methods given below:
- Via Email: You can use the email option to contact the live person. You will find the email id on the contact page below the contact numbers.
- Via mail: You will find the address on the contact page to write your query and post it to the given address.
- Via Social media: you will find the Facebook and Twitter options on the contact page. You can choose any of them to send a message to the customer representative at Hertz.
So, these are some of the ways by which you can get a human at Hertz. You can contact them between the calling hours to rent a car, resolve any issue, and ask about the car rental policy at Hertz.