How Can I Resolve the Canon Printer Not Responding Issue?
Canon printer’s inbuilt quality is amazing, and for this reason, it runs flawlessly and without introducing any error. But, in some cases, users find that it is not responding, though you can resolve it by directing some methods. Everything is covered below; just direct them one by one.
Ways to Fix Canon Printer Not Responding Issue
Check Connection Properly:
When using the printer with wires, you may face these issues. You can check the connections of each slot and see that all are connected properly. If you are using the USB cable, make sure that it is not broken and strongly connected to the system. Those using the wireless printer can check the network connection or employ some other network.
Run Printer Own Troubleshooter:
If you are using the troubleshooter of the printer, then you can resolve the issue fast. For this you have to follow some steps mentioned below;
- Go to the search bar of your system.
- Search for the Troubleshoot, and open the results.
- Further, select “Use a printer”.
- Now, you can see the run option, click on it and follow the prompts mentioned on the screen.
You have to provide some time in this process, as you may not be aware of the “run time.” You have to leave the system for some period.
Change Printer Properties:
It is a bit complex process where you need to direct some steps that is related to the port. Now, you can see the steps that are mentioned below;
- Open the run bar on the system.
- On the corner of the page, you can see the “view by” option. Here you can select the large icons.
- When you do this, then from the options, select the devices and printer. Go to the printer and right-click.
- You can see the printer properties.
- Change the property and go to the Port option, and click on the Apply.
You have to repeat these steps until your printer starts working. But, with this, you can resolve the problem for a long time.
Now you can see How do I fix my Canon printer not responding? If the issue is related to the software or hardware that needs the expertise to fix it, you can connect with the concerned person.