How to Fix Wireless Printer Not Responding?
In today’s world, we all are working on our mobiles or laptops. When we are done completing our work, we need it on hardcopy. This calls for a printer at your home. If you already have a printer and it is not responding, this article is solely for you.
How can you fix your printer when it is not responding?
- You need to check all types of connections of your printers like Bluetooth or hotspot.
- When you are at your pc, make sure that the printer is completely started.
- Before giving the new command, make sure that it does not have any pending commands.
- Make sure that you have filled the ink in the cartilage.
- Also, check that there is no paper stuck in the printer.
- Set your printer as default from the control panel.
- Restart your printer and connect it properly.
- Now try to give the print command.
If your printer is still not working, you need to follow the steps below:
- At first, go to the original website of the printer’s company.
- Now, look for the Customer service option.
- Once you click on it, you can simply dial the number.
- You will get in touch with the computerized voice.
- After hearing the OC call prompts, you can choose the required menu.
- If you got your answer, you can cut the call.
- If not, you can choose the option to talk to the customer service representative.
So, this was all about helping you to fix your printer. If you didn’t get what you wanted, you can Google for Printer Tech Support near you. From there, you can take the number and call on that. You can then visit the store or you can also call them at your house.