A Short Guide on Refunds with Air France
One of the most common concerns of the passengers flying with any of the airlines is that they get worried whether they’ll be provided with a refund or not. Well, claiming a refund from any airline is not an easy task, but you can do the needful if you know the correct insights of the airline’s working.
If you have a flight booking with Air France and you are not so sure about the refund procedure of Air France, in that case, the following will help you get a better picture of the topic efficiently How long does Air France take to refund?.
Can I get a refund from Air France?
Yes, you can surely get a refund on your flight ticket from Air France. The refund amount depends upon the criteria whether you meet their refund policy or not.
How to get a refund from Air France?
- Visit the official Air France website.
- Once the website loads, accept all the functional cookies of the website.
- After that, go to the ‘My Bookings’ section and fill out your booking-related details.
- You’ll then be able to see the manage my booking section of the website.
- Now, click on the edit gear and select refund from the list.
- Please fill out the refund form and send it to the reservations team of Air France.
- You can initiate the refund procedure with Air France with the help of the above-listed points.
Air France Refund Time
Air France refunds can take up to a maximum of 8 weeks from the date of your cancellation. The refund time can vary according to your original payment methods because specific methods take longer.
Thus you can now know about, ‘How long does it take to get a refund from Air France?’ by going through the above mentioned points.