How do I get a refund from Etihad airways?
If you have to cancel your Etihad airways ticket for some reason, you need not worry about How to get a refund from Etihad airways? As your money is not going anywhere. You can go through the complete information below to understand about getting Etihad Airways’ refund.
Simple steps to get your refund from Etihad airways:
To get your refund, it’s not possible until you cancel your flight. You can cancel your flight online or by speaking to the Etihad airways customer support team also. Once you cancel the ticket, as per Etihad Airways refund policy,the refund amount you get will depend on your fare type, route, amount of ticket used, etc. Go through the steps below to understand the process from cancellation to getting a refund in Etihad airways.
- At first, go to the official website of Etihad airways
- Locate the view or change the booking tab under the Manage section
- Now enter the booing reference number and last name of passengers as per instructions on the screen
- Click on the tab, Find My booking
- The new window will display your tickets
- Choose the one you want to cancel and get a refund
- Now you can pay the cancellation fee if applicable to cancel your booking.
Once the cancellation s done, it’s time to apply for a refund. You can apply for a refund online as well as by speaking directly to customer service also. As per Etihad Airways refund policy, once your refunds are initiated, you get the refund amount in your bank within 14-30 business days. If you cancel your ticket within 96 hours of departure, you may have to pay a 10 -15 percent cancellation fee and if you book your flight 7 days before departure, cancel your flight within 24 hours. You will be eligible to get a refund from Etihad Airways without paying a cancellation fee.
How to get a refund from Etihad airways? So using the information above, you can now get a refund anytime. If you face any problem during the process, you can always speak to the Etihad airways customer support team.