Etihad Airways allows you to cancel the flight 2 hours before the scheduled departure, and you can apply for flight cancellation online or through their customer service. To find the Etihad airways cancellation fee, you need to cancel the flight and check the details which are provided further:
- To begin, you need to open the Etihad airways official website on your device.
- Then, you need to tap on the manage booking option available at the top of the website.
- At there, you need to enter the first name, last name, and booking reference number of the passengers. You can also find your booking and sign in using your username and password.
- Once you tap on the find my booking option, you will get the details of your journey.
- You need to choose the flight you need to cancel and tap on the cancel flight option.
- You will get the cancellation fee, and you need to tap on the confirm button to complete the process.
- With this, your flight will be canceled, and you will get the confirmation message at your email id.
If you do not cancel the flight online, you can get a hold of someone at Etihad airways. They will provide you with the Etihad airways cancellation fee and help you cancel the flight immediately.