How Can I Choose My Seat After Booking an EVA Air Flight?
EVA Air gives you an option to choose your seat after completing the flight reservations. There are times when you forget to pick a seat during flight booking. You can go to the Manage Booking section on the airline’s official website in such a case. Once you reach there, you can select your seats.
Also, you can select the seat during check-in for your Eva Air flight booking. Moreover, if you have no idea about seat selection on Eva Air, you can go through this post. Here you will know about the seat selection procedure. The step-by-step manual would assist you thoroughly.
Procedure to Select Your Seats on Eva Air After Booking
- To begin with, open the official website of Eva Air.
- Next, you need to Manage Tab on the homepage.
- From the drop-down menu, select Seat Selection under the Manage Your Trip section.
- Then you get an option to log in to your Eva Air account, open your account by entering the login credentials.
- But if you don’t have an account, you can use the booking reference to retrieve tickets.
- Enter the Booking Reference/Ticket Number/EMD Number, Last / Family Name, and First / Given + middle name if applicable.
- Once you enter the required details, click Log In.
- In this way, you get the option to choose seats from the seat map of the aircraft. You can find the vacant and occupied seats over there.
- Select the seats and proceed to the payment section and complete the seat selection procedure on Eva Air.
Once the process completes, Eva Air sends you confirmation via email. Apart from this, if you face any problem with the EVA Air seat selection procedure, contact the support team. The reservation support team of Eva Air is always available to assist you on a single phone call.