Need to Recover Your Google Account? Get Google Account Recovery Process Here
Forgetting Google account passwords is quite common nowadays. Ever since the autosave feature is accessible, people rarely remember any of their account’s passwords. But the real trouble starts when you clear the saved password from your browser or device. In such a case, you can’t use your Google account; recovering your Google account is the only choice you get.
Thus if you don’t remember your password and need to recover your account, you can do that by performing a few simple steps. The Google account recovery process is straightforward, and this post will help you to do so. Here you get the step-by-step manual to reset your account password.
How to Recover Google Account Using a Phone Number?
- First of all, you need to go to the password reset page.
- Enter the username or email address and click Next.
- In this way, you can provide the previous account password to recover your account.
- But if you don’t remember the old password, you can click the “try another way” option.
- Next, you need to check the notification on your mobile; you receive a password reset notification.
- Select the yes option and tap the same number in the notification that you see on the password recovery screen.
- After that, you can see the options to create a new password for your Google account.
- Then create a new password and retype it to confirm the password.
- Lastly, you need to save the new password.
With this, your Google account recovery process completes, and you don’t face any hassle. If you don’t have access to your registered phone number, you can use the recovery email address to recover your account.
How to Recover Google Account Through the Email Address?
- Similarly, you need to open the account recovery page of Google.
- Then you have to provide the username, phone number, or email address, and click Next.
- Using your old password, you can recover your Google account.
- If you fail to enter the old password, you can proceed with the Try another way option.
- After that, you see the phone number to proceed, but you want to recover your account through an email address, you need to click Try another way.
- In this way, you see an email address with a missing character, identity the address, and click send me verification link.
- You need to check the registered email address, receive a verification email, open it, and click the link.
- As soon as you click the link, it redirects to the password reset page.
- Then you can type a new password and confirm it by retyping the same password.
- At last, by saving the new password, you need to complete the password reset process.
The above information helps you to complete the Google account recovery process without any hassle. Yet, if you find things going south and need help reset the password, you may contact the Google tech support team. The technical experts are accessible on a phone call, and that too round the clock. So, don’t waste your time thinking about resetting the password and get immediate help by dialing the helpline number.