One of the best ways to get a great targeted email subscriber list is by starting your own website or blog. When visitors come to your sites, they learn about you, what kind of content you offer, and what you will offer if they join your subscription mailing list.
You’ll want to get the most out of the engagement strategies on your website and blog. Here are some ideas you can implement to attract subscribers.
- Place your registration box on each and every page of your website and blog. Include a great headline and a compelling reason to subscribe.
- Offer an incentive for your visitors to sign up for your newsletter. It could be an e-course, a free report, and of course a content update on your sites.
- Try a pop-up window or exit window to invite people to subscribe to your list. Sure, pop-ups can be annoying, but they’re also very effective.
- Create a special website to promote your newsletter subscription ONLY. This is a highly focused website that shows the benefits of subscribing, the content to be covered, and that’s it. Because there are no distractions, you will find that you can get a quality targeted email list with this direct approach.
- The fifth method is often called the subscription page, which is a type of mini-site Targeted Email List. A mini-site is basically a site that has only one purpose, be it to get people to buy a product, sign up for the list, or request more information.
Getting a quality targeted email list may take a bit of planning and work up front, but once it’s in place, you can see great results and benefits.