American Airlines is a very prestigious and well-known airline that has been providing top-class flight and travel services to millions of passengers for more than a century. It has been a very punctual and consistent airline with a loyal fanbase of satisfied and content passengers.
American Airlines Refund Policy
A big sign which tells us about American airlines’ quality is that it has one of the most liberal and helpful refund policies. The American Airlines Refund Policy makes full provisions for the passengers to receive their refunds in the smoothest and most painless manner possible.
Steps To Get Refund From American Airlines
- The shortest way to get a refund with American airlines is to cancel the booking within 24 hours and before 2 days time from the departure of the flight.
- If the passenger does this they will not need to take any additional steps to get a refund and will receive a full refund from American airlines in the credit account with which they booked the ticket in the first place.
- Basic economy tickets are eligible for being refunded only if they are cancelled within 24 hours of being booked. That means that the passenger will have to cancel the Basic economy ticket in the time period of 24 hours from when they booked the ticket.
- There are a few conditions under which even a nonrefundable ticket can be refunded.
- The first condition is that the ticket must be cancelled within 24 hours of the time at which it was booked.
- The second condition is that if the flight schedule changes by more than 4 hours the ticket becomes eligible for a refund.
- The passenger has received some military orders from a higher-up command which are inhibiting them from travelling on the booked flight.
American Airlines Customer Service
We feel sure that with the above information you will be able to understand the American Airlines Refund Policy fully. For further information please call the American airlines customer service phone number directly.