How can I recover a deleted old Google Account?
Google account can be the most important part of our lives. If we work on computers constantly, we need a Google account to sign in to different pages. It helps us to save the information and protect our data.
In this article, we will tell you the steps to recover your old Google account.
Steps to recover a deleted old Google account
- You need to go to the Google Account Recovery page first
- There you will find the Gmail button that you need to click
- Once you click on the link, you will see the sign-in page of Gmail
- Now you need to enter the email id that you want to recover
- Key in the recovery email id or phone number for the verification code
- Fill in the verification code in the given blank to complete the verification process.
- If you have not given any verification id or contact number, you can opt for the Security Questions.
- Answer the question correctly to match the saved data as before
- Once your answer gets verified, you will be able to set a new password for your Gmail.
NOTE: You can recover your Google account without losing any data if you do it within 30 days. Google starts deleting the saved data after one month. Once the time passes by six months, your data will be lost. You can still recover your Google account however, you will not get any data back.
So, this is how you can perform the Google account recovery for android from the recovery page of Google. If you are unable to recover your account then you can take help from the Google support page.