Have you lost your Google account access? You do not need to get worried about it, as now you can recover your Google account in several ways. While you create your Google, you go through a verification process. So using the details you feed to Google at that time, you can verify your account and recover it. To know better, let’s go into detail and see how to recover your account. To proceed further, first go to the page Google Account Recover via g.co/recover and follow the steps below.
Simple steps to recover Google account
1. At first, go to the Google login page on your device
2. Click on the tab forget email
3. Now in the ext window, enter the recovered email or phone number
4. Enter the email address registered with your meal id and click next
5. Now enter the First name and last name of your Google account
6. Click on the next, and now you will be able to get your email address
7. in the next step, go to the recovery link, enter your email address and click next
8. On the next window, you will get many recovery options under the section; try another way to sign in
9. Click on the option send verification code on email id
10. You will get a verification code, enter that code in the following webpage, click next
11. Now you can reset your password on the next page
12. Once you reset the password, you have successfully recovered your account
13. This time you can log in again by using the new password
Going through https//g.co/recover for Help me, you will be able to recover your account. Apart from that, you can also use the same procedure to recover your account via phone number. All you have to do is first verify your account and then resetting the password. You can quickly recover your account using these procedures. If you face any issues during the process, you can speak to the Google customer support team anytime.