How to recover AOL account without a phone number?helpdesk August 9, 2021
Are you trying to figure out how to recover your AOL account without using your registered phone number? Many AOL customers have a habit of forgetting their login password and subsequently having trouble accessing their account. It is for this reason that AOL offers an account recovery service to customers, allowing them to reset their passwords. One of the most important variables in recovering an AOL account is the phone number, but users may no longer have it. Do you need to know that how do I recover my AOL account without a phone number? In that situation, you can utilize your email for AOL account recovery as shown below.
· Open the AOL account log in page and enter your account user name in the provided box
· Then press next and pick the I forgot my password option on the following screen
· Next AOL will request permission for sending a code to your associated phone number
· Then select I don’t have access to the phone, and AOL will send a link to your recovery email
· Log in to your recovery email to gain access to the password recovery link send by AOL
· Once you click the link in your email, you’ll be redirected to the password reset page
· After that, you must establish a new password by entering a unique passcode in the designated space
· Finally, re-enter your new AOL password in the provided field and save it to complete the account recovery process
AOL account recovery without a phone number is most efficiently feasible in the manner described above, since users can utilize their recovery email information instead. If you have any more difficulties during the recovery of your AOL account, you can contact the customer service team in order to obtain assistance from a technical expert.