How can I recover my Facebook password effectively?
Suppose you are trying to open your Facebook account, and it is not opening because you have forgotten the password. Now, the only thing you can do is go for Facebook Password Recovery, where you can create your new password. The steps of password recovery are effortless, and you need to perform the steps accordingly.
Steps to recover your Facebook password
If you want to recover your Facebook password, go for the practical steps. It will help you to create your new password with ease. So, mentioned below are the steps that will guide you in the Facebook password recovery process. Check them out.
- First of all, go to the official web portal of Facebook on your chosen web browser.
- Visit the login section on the home page.
- There provide your Facebook id of which you want to recover your password.
- Now, the next box is to write down your password that you have to skip.
- Besides this box, there is an option of “Forgot Password” that you need to click.
- After clicking this important option, you will land on another Facebook page.
- On that page, you will come across some recovery options.
- You need to choose your desired option and perform the remaining steps.
- The first option is to provide the recovery phone number.
- In this option, write down the phone number on which Facebook will send you a verification code that you have to provide on the recovery page.
- After that, you can create your new password.
- The second option is to provide the recovery email address.
- In that option, type your recovery email address that you can access easily.
- Facebook will send a verification code on that, and you need to type that code on the recovery page of Facebook.
- Both these ways are readily available, after which you can create your new password.
Facebook provides these options to recover your password instantly. The Facebook Password Recovery is effortless that hardly needs 2 to 3 minutes of yours. So, recover your Facebook password with ease.