Practical steps to recover a Facebook account without phone number
Do you want to recover your Facebook account but not have your phone with you to verify your account? If this is your issue, then there are specific options that will help you to recover your Facebook account without asking your phone number where you can access your email address and then retrieve your Facebook account. Also, you have to answer an option of security question to recover your account quickly.
Know the steps to recover your Facebook account without a phone number
Account recovery can be made for any reason. You can quickly recover your Facebook account without a phone number by going to the other ways of healing. The different ways to recover your Facebook account with its proper steps are mentioned below. Check out these steps and recover your account effortlessly.
- First of all, you need to look forward to the official web page of Facebook on your desired web browser.
- Also, you can open it on the Facebook app.
- Move to the log-in section of the page.
- Type your Facebook id and then skip the following box.
- Click on the option of “Forgot Password” to look for the available options of account recovery.
- Now, there is an option of verification code on the email address that you need to enter.
- Type the code to create your new Facebook password.
- Also, you can write the answer to the security question to recover your account in this way.
So, these are the simple steps to Recover a Facebook account without a phone number where you need your email address or can answer the security question to recover your Facebook account.