How can I utilise BA voucher for someone else
British Airways has ensured that the customer gets the discounts through deals, vouchers, etc. So, that they can save their hard-earned money, in case you want to share your Voucher, and you’re thinking, “Can I use my BA voucher for someone else?” Then the answer is yes. Your friend or relative can easily use your BA voucher. For that, you only need to share the voucher number and the other details. After that, even your loved ones can enjoy the benefits of the vouchers.
How to redeem the Voucher?
In case you want to utilise the Voucher while booking the flight, then you would need to follow the path below:
- You would need to get on the British Airways website.
- Now tap on the button of “Flights.”
- Once you have clicked on that, enter the boarding place, destination and other information.
- After that, click on the button “Search.”
- On the new page, you’ll come across different options of flight.
- You only need to select your flight. Now proceed further with the booking.
- Once you have proceeded, then before the payment option, you’ll come across the voucher code option. Now you only need to enter the voucher code.
- That is it. You’ll get the discount you were looking for.
However, there are also other ways to book your flight with a discount. The other way is through customer support.
Through customer support:
- Via call –
Call up the official number of customer support. Once you have dialled it, you would need to click on the button of options of the IV. We are relevant to your query. Soon, your conversation will be transferred to a Human in a short period.
So, from next time if you think, “ Can I use my BA voucher for someone else?” Then you only need to follow the procedure above. After that the executive will answer your query in a short period of time.