Quick guide about using the Southwest low-cost calendar
Southwest low-cost calendar is a widget introduced by Southwest to find out the lowest fares. Using a southwest calendar, you can get the best and cheapest fare detail for each day in a month.
If you don’t know how to use it, go through the complete information below. You can also speak to Southwest airlines customer service if you face any issues.
How to Use Southwest’s low-cost calendar?
If you are looking for the most reliable and trustworthy source to get the best deal on a Southwest flight, you can use the southwest low fare calendar by following the process below.
Step by step process to use the Southwest airlines low fare calendar
1. At first, go to the southwest homepage and look for the low fare calendar
2. Select the bubble at the top right corner to select the ticket unit
3. You can then select the options out of the round trip, one-way and multi-city prices
4. Here you can use the low fare calendar to get the cheapest date to fly; select the month you are looking for the ticket for
5. Now Southwest will present the lowest airfare for each date
6. You can go for the dates earlier or later according to your plan to get the best price
7. Now select the departure and return flight separately
8. Once you select the departure and arrival dates, you can check flight time options
9. Here, you can also apply a filter by departed time, the number of stops, and time.
10. Once done, you can follow the instructions on the screen to complete the booking.
So, in this way, you can use the low-cost southwest calendar anytime. Besides, you can also speak to Southwest airlines customer service to get additional details and information. So whenever you plan any trip via southwest airlines, make sure you don’t forget to use the Southwest low-cost calendar.