Seeing Zebra Label Printing Issue? Get Zebra Label Printing Troubleshooting Steps
There are times when you might see Zebra Label printing errors while printing. This may happen due to any reason but majorly it appears because of an error in printer settings. So, if face such an issue, you don’t have to worry about it as you can get rid of it by doing a few simple steps. And to make it easy and simple here is a list of steps that you should perform. So, go through them.
Follow the Process to Fix Blank Label Printing on Zebra Printer:
- First and foremost, you need to open the Printer and Faxes section.
- Then, on your printer, you should right-click and go to the Properties section.
- Further, you are required to select the General section.
- After that, choose the Printing Preferences and select the Paper/Output then select the Paper Size option.
- In this way, you need to ensure that you have selected the label size. In case you haven’t, you should make the changes and click Apply.
- Moreover, you see the Advanced option, click it, and open the Printing Defaults section.
- Furthermore, select Paper/Output and check the Paper Size.
- Here you need to make sure the label size is original. If you don’t find it on the original label, make changes, and click Apply.
Usually, this issue appears because of the mismatching of General and Advanced Settings. Once you fix this issue, you will be able to fix the issue and then, you get flawless prints on your printer.
With this, you will no longer worry about the Zebra Printer Troubleshooting and get prints without any hassle. In case you find any trouble, you can contact the printer technician near you. The technician experts are available over a phone call anytime from anywhere.