John Deere 5050D is a popular tractor among Indian farmers, well known for its adaptable nature and efficiency in agricultural applications. In addition, it is mainly used for higher satisfaction in terms of overall operations and uses lower maintenance costs.
John Deere manufactures PowerPro models and offers an extended range of tractors for farmers. It also provided a JD link which is known as an innovative application.
Why Did A Farmer Choose A John Deere 5050D Tractor?
- John Deere 5050D Tractor comes with a robust engine of 2900 CC with 2100 RPM for effective operations.
- It equips 3 cylinders generated with 50 HP category tractors, which gives smooth and practical functioning results.
- John Deere 5050D has a Coolant Cooled technology with a Dry Type Dual-Element air filter to keep the engine clean and cool.
- It has a Single / Dual (Optional) clutch with Oil Immersed Disc Brakes for a powerful grip on the field.
- John Deere 5050D tractor has a good fuel capacity of 60 litres for long hour operations.
- John Deere 5050D tractor implemented power steering mode with Collarshift type transmission for a fantastic driving experience.
- Its 2 WD/ 4 WD can easily control the tractor, it is built with front tyres 6.00 x 16/7.50 x 16 and 14.9 x 28 / 16.9 x 28 rear tyres and 8 Forward + 4 Reverse gearboxes.
- John Deere 5050D has a hydraulic lifting capacity of 1600 kg, and the total weight is 1870 Kg for better lifting and pulling tasks.
John Deere 5050D Tractor Price
John Deere 5050D Tractor price starts from Rs. 6.90-7.40 Lakh*. In India, it is very affordable for every Indian farmer, and they can easily buy it. However, this price may differ due to some external factors.
For more information, stay connected with Tractor Junction.