Mahindra introduces many sole models, and Mahindra 415 is one of them. It is most reliable, solid and proves as a splendid vehicle. Mahindra 415 tractor can handle all tough and challenging activities on the field and stand in harsh climatic situations, satisfying production. Get every information about Mahindra 415 technical specifications, and here you can get Mahindra 415 price list with every update.
Why should a farmer choose a Mahindra 415 tractor?
A farmer always needs better air, soil, land and water for their farms. They also need a better farm haulage which helps them coordinate in their farm to make it more productive. To buy a tractor, they must be aware of every feature and Tractor Junction is always available at their services. Here we will define the Mahindra 415 with every technical spec along with the price.
- It is implemented with 4 cylinders and 40 HP categories for the efficient and smooth running of the engine.
- Mahindra 415 tractor runs with a robust engine with a cubic capacity of 2730 CC generated with 1900 ERPM.
- Its water-cooled technology and wet type air filter help to keep the engine clean and cool from dirt or heat.
- Mahindra 415 DI is executed with Dry Disc / Oil Immersed (Optional), 8 Forward + 2 Reverse gearbox and Single/Dual (Optional) to make a firm grip and prevent slippage.
- Its Mechanical/Power Steering (optional), and Partial Constant Mesh type transmission gives a farmer an excellent driving experience.
- Its efficient 48-litre fuel tank capacity gives the ability to the tractor to work for long hours.
- Mahindra 415 DI comes in 2WD, with 6.00 x 16 Front tyre and Rear tyre 13.6 x 28 / 12.4 x 28.
- It has a GVW of 1785 KG with 1500 kg hydraulic lifting capacity for better lifting and pulling tasks.
Mahindra 415 DI price is very economical and cost-effective, which a farmer can easily afford. Its price starts from Rs. 5.35 Lakh* – Rs. 5.60 Lakh* in India. For more updates and information, stay connected with Tractor Junction.